Tally is a close-fitting bustier top with straps. The front and back feature many princess seams with topstitched channels. The front has an angled hem. Tally is fully lined and fastens with a center back open end zipper. Tally is above-waist length.
Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3.
Approximate sewing time: 1.5 days
- Finishing the shoulder seams Tally
To sew this top, choose woven fabrics with the following properties:
- Medium and heavy weight, structured, non-stretch or with very little stretch
- The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, etc) and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane)
- The following fabrics are recommended: heavy satin, denim, atlas, double knits, cotton suiting, wool, silk
For the lining fabric, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester) and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane). The lining should have some stretch.
The top on the photo is made with heavy suiting satin. This fabric is structured and has a little stretch. The fiber content is a blend of 95% cotton + 5% elastane. The lining is 95% viscose + 5% elastane.
1. Main fabric, 140cm wide, with a directional print, in meters:
2. Lining fabric, 140cm wide, in meters:
Important! When purchasing fabric, please account for shrinkage and buy 5% more than required.
3. Fusible woven interfacing, 140cm wide - 55cm.
4. One 20cm long open end zipper with metal teeth.
5. Seam tape fusible interfacing, 1cm wide, cut along the selvedge and stitched - 3-4m depending on size.
6. Matching thread - 1 spool.
- Sewing machine for construction;
- Stitch-in-the-ditch foot for your sewing machine (optional);
- Zipper foot for your sewing machine;
- Bias tape making tool.
Ease measurement, cm
0 to -2,5
-1,8 to -1,9
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive an email with the details of the order and a link to your personal account, where the following will be available for download:
1. the pdf pattern in your chosen size, in the following formats: Letter, A4, A0 and plotter format. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages.
2. Detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.comTally Intructions sample