Terry long sleeve top
Terry Long Sleeve Top pattern with a slim fit silhouette. Front bodice part consists of two pieces. Shaped cutout above the bust level between upper and lower front bodice parts. Sleeves are full arm length, extra extended. Crew neckline finished with a raw edged neckband. Terry is hip length.
Model Anya: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 91, height 169. Anya is wearing size 36 in height 2.
Approximate sewing time: 0.5 days
Knit fabrics with the following properties are suitable for the Terry Long Sleeve Top:
- soft, stretchy and very stretchy, highly elastic, smooth and textured;
- the fibre content can include natural (wool, cotton, silk, bamboo + cotton), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + elastane, cotton + polyester+ nylon, cotton + elastane, cotton + spandex, bamboo + elastane, viscose + elastane) or synthetic (polyester + nylon + elastane, polyester + acrylic);
- the following fabrics are recommended: rib knit jersey, bamboo knit jersey, silk knit jersey, biflex, weft-knit jersey, single knit jersey with a high content of elastane.
Attention! Fabrics must have a certain content of elastic fibers like elastane or spandex.
The Long Sleeve Top on the photo is made of a single-knit jersey. This fabric is lightweight, soft and highly elastic. The fiber content is 90% viscose, 10% elastane.
1. Main fabric, 120cm wide, in meters
Main fabric, 140cm wide, in meters
Main fabric, 180cm wide, in meters
Important! When purchasing fabric, please account for shrinkage and buy 5% more than required.
2. Sewing thread in matching colour – 4 spools
- Sewing machine for construction
- Overlocker for finishing raw edges. This may be replaced with a stretch overlock stitch or a zigzag stitch on the sewing machine (overlock or zigzag stitch width 2-3mm, stitch length 2.5mm)
- Buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- Bodkin for threading elastic through a channel (may be replaced with a safety pin)
Important! Please use special jersey needles when working with stretchy fabric (f.e. STRETCH, SUPER STRETCH, JERSEY etc.). Such needles have a ball point, which does not penetrate sewing threads but rather pushes them apart.
Ease measurement, cm
-8,9 до -9
Upper arm ease
Garment length at center back, cm
Sleeve length, cm
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive an email with the details of the order and a link to your personal account, where the following will be available for download:
1. the pdf pattern in your chosen size, in the following formats: Letter, A4, A0 and plotter format. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages.
2. Detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.comTerry instructions sample