Great costumer service
Jenny is a basic t-shirt with a tight fit, a short set-in sleeve, and a crew neck finished with a band. Jenny is hip-length.
Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3.
Model Sofia: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 90, height 168. Chosen size - 36.
To sew this t-shirt, choose knit fabrics with the following properties:
Soft, stretchy and very stretchy, with good recovery, smooth or textured
The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton, silk, bamboo + cotton), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + elastane, cotton + polyester + nylon, cotton + elastane, cotton + spandex, bamboo + elastane, viscose + elastane), and synthetic (polyester + nylon + elastane, polyester + acrylic)
The following fabrics are recommended: cotton jersey, rib knits, bamboo jersey, ITY knits, viscose jersey, spandex, sweater knits
Attention! The chosen material must contain elastane or spandex.
The t-shirt on the photo is made with bamboo jersey. This fabric is thin, soft, and has very good recovery. The fiber content is a blend of 95% bamboo and 5% spandex.
1. Main fabric, 140cm wide, in meters
Main fabric, 180cm wide, in meters
Important!When purchasing fabric, please account for shrinkage and buy 5% more than required.
2. Fusible knit interfacing – rectangle 10cm wide x 20cm long
3. Matching thread - 4 spools
- Sewing machine for construction
- Overlocker for construction and for finishing raw edges. It may be replaced with a stretch overlock stitch or a zigzag stitch on the sewing machine (overlock or zigzag stitch width 2-3mm, stitch length 2.5mm)
- Coverstitch or coverlock machine to finish the garment and sleeve hems. If you don’t own a coverstitch machine, you can finish the hems with a twin needle on your sewing machine (if it has a zigzag capability)
Important! When sewing knit fabrics, it’s recommended to use specialty needles for knits (such as ballpoint, stretch, super stretch, jersey, etc.). These needles have a rounded tip which allows the needle to pass in between the loops instead of piercing the threads.
Ease measurement, cm
Upper arm ease
Garment length, cm
Sleeve length, cm
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive an email with the details of the order and a link to your personal account, where the following will be available for download:
1. the pdf pattern in your chosen size, in the following formats: Letter, A4, A0 and plotter format. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages.
2. Detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.comJenny instructions Sample