Gal is a pair of loose-fitting, above-elbow gloves made of two layers of tulle.
Approximate sewing time — 2 hours
Model Sofia: Height 171 cm (5'7"), Bust 81 cm (31 7/8"), Waist 60 cm (23 5/8"), Hips 88 cm (34 5/8"). Sofia is wearing size 34 in height 3.
To sew these gloves, choose fabrics with the following properties:
- lightweight, pliable, soft, non-fraying, stretchy
- the fiber content can include synthetics (polyester, polyester + nylon), natural fibers (silk) or artificial fibers (viscose)
- the following fabrics are recommended: tulle, lightweight stretch lace, lightweight knit fabrics.
Attention! We do not recommend heavyweight fabrics or fabrics that fray easily (heavyweight knits, chiffon, organza).
The gloves in the photo are made of tulle. The fabric is lightweight, pliable, and soft. The fiber content is 100% polyester.
1. Main fabric, 140–300 cm wide, in meters:
Main fabric, 55—118" wide, in yards:
IMPORTANT! When purchasing fabric, please account for shrinkage and buy 5% more than required.
2. Thin, durable matching thread (for example, Mettler #100) — 1 spool.
- sewing machine for construction
Glove length, cm
Middle finger length, cm
Glove length, in
Middle finger length, in
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive an email with the details of the order and a link to your personal account, where the following will be available for download:
1. The pdf pattern in your chosen size, in the following formats: Letter, A4, A0 and plotter format. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages.
2. Detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.comGal Instructions Sample