Edwige is a loose fitting blouse with a straight silhouette, sewn in a lightweight fabric. The front features yokes and a soft gathering in the top portion, a slightly dropped shoulder which gives a soft line in the shoulder slope, and a deep V-shaped neckline. The blouse is collarless. It fastens with button loops and buttons, with part of the button loops going up to the yoke serving only a decorative function. Edwige features a long set-in bishop sleeve, with a soft gathering ending in a tall cuff. The cuff also fastens with button loops and buttons. Edwige is below-the-hip length.
Model Larisa: height 172, Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93. Model is wearing size 36 in height 3
To sew this blouse, choose woven fabrics with the following properties:
- Light to medium weight, non-stretch or with very little stretch, soft, fluid
- The fiber content can include natural fibers (silk), artificial (viscose), blends (silk + polyester, etc), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane, etc)
- The following fabrics are recommended: natural and artificial silk, dress-weight viscose, crepe, thin atlas, chiffon
The blouse on the photo is made with a thin, soft, non-stretch material. The fiber content is 30% silk and 70% viscose.
Important!When purchasing fabric, please account for shrinkage and buy 5% more than required.
2. Woven fusible interfacing, 140cm wide, in meters
3. 16 covered buttons, 8mm in diameter
4. Matching thread - 1 spool
5. One pair of 14cm wide shoulder pads
- Sewing machine for construction
- Stitch-in-the-ditch foot for your sewing machine (optional)
- Loop turner
- Tool for making covered buttons
Ease measurement, cm
Upper arm ease
Garment length at center back, cm
Sleeve length including cuff, cm
Once the order is paid, within 1 minute you will receive an email with the details of the order and a link to your personal account, where the following will be available for download:
1. the pdf pattern in your chosen size, in the following formats: Letter, A4, A0 and plotter format. The size of the plotter format is indicated in the name of the document. You will need a plotter printer that can print at least 900mm width. Note that for height categories 3 and 4, the plotter pattern comes on 2 pages.
2. Detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.comSample instructions Edwige